Architectural visits: Venice architecture path, Fondaco dei Tedeschi (by OMA), Punta della Dogana (by Tadao Ando), Brion Tomb (by Carlo Scarpa), Canova Museum, Eni Village (By Edoardo Gellner and Carlo Scarpa)
Cicchetti path in Venice and winery visit in the prosecco area.
5 days industrial design tour in Italy (4 nights)
maximum 12 guests
Travel to Northern Italy with Architectours.it for a full 4 day immersion into modern design and architecture.
Visit the most interesting furniture design companies in the Northeast of Italy like:
– Valcucine, a worldwide premium kitchen manufacturer
– Magis, a prominent lodestar in the furniture design world
– Lago, the most eclectic brand in the world of Italian design
– Kristalia, an emerging Italian brand in the furniture world
Each visit consist in a tour of the company of maximum 3hours including:
– short brand vision and philosophy presentation
– office tour
– showroom tour
– short presentation about products
– production tour
Included: Single Room Hotel**** accommodation, breakfasts, transfers from and to airport in Venice and hotels. Escorted sightseeing, transportation and entrance fees for all included visits. Architectours representative and professional tourist guides.
Not included: Roundtrip airfare to/from Venice, and air departure taxes; meals not specified in the itinerary; food and beverages not part of the included meals; personal items and expenses; gratuities other than specified; transfers other than specified; travel and trip cancellation insurance; other items not specifically mentioned.